THE PRYOR AVE. IRON WELL
The Pryor Ave. Well is an early artesian well located in the Bayview Historical District of Milwaukee. The well was built in 1882 and it got its name because of the high iron content of the water. The high amounts of iron deteriorated the concrete structure over many years. Advanced Restoration preserved the well and restored it to its original charm. We perform a bi-annual cleaning of the landmark to assure the well is properly maintained and in use for the community to enjoy for years to come.